Do you “geek out” over recording technology? Have you ever found yourself debating the relative merits of MP3 vs. OGG for downloadable audio? Do you enjoy pretending you’re at the helm of the starship Enterprise? Or are you just committed to making sure that everyone who attends an event at UUCV is able to hear and understand the words that are spoken and sung from start to finish, and that those who aren’t able to attend are able to stream recordings over the internet from wherever they are?
David will be offering at least one training session for interested sound board operators in the next several weeks. If you’d like to be added to the list of trained board operators, please click here to visit David’s Doodle poll and let him know your availability for the various date options.
Possible times include:
- Thursday, November 10, 8:00 PM
- Friday, November 11, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, November 12, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, November 13, 12:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 15, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 16, 8:00 PM
- Friday, November 18, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, November 19, 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM
- Sunday, November 20, 12:30 PM
While the scheduled session(s) will be open to all, we’d appreciate your providing your availability no later than Sunday, October 23 to assist in scheduling.
As always, questions about the sound system and the music program can be left in the “Hear, Hear!” box in the Sanctuary, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.