The mission of the Safe Congregation Response Team:
- To help all congregants understand their role in making the church a safer place, and providing them with the information and skills to do so.
- To have a plan for dealing with emergencies and disruptive behavior.
Current SCRT Members
Emily Crutcher: email@example.com
Christin Kapp: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Mattson: email@example.com
Moe Walters: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several ways to reach SCRT members with questions or concerns:
- Email all current SCRT members at email@example.com
- Reach out to us individually at the email addresses listed above
- Report a concern by completing this online form, which will be seen by all SCRT members. We will respond to you within 1 business day.
These policies have been crafted the SCRT and reviewed by the Board of Trustees. They are living documents intended to document best practices and procedures, and are subject to change.
Upcoming Opportunities for Education
Workshop: Living Into Our Covenant
Sunday March 25, 12:00–1:00 pm in the Board Room
How do we live into our policies and covenant? Come learn and ask questions!
Facebook Live with Emily
Saturday, April 28 from 12:00 – 1:00pm
Log onto the UUCV Facebook page for a live QA with Director of Lifespan Faith Development Emily Crutcher. This video will be available for later viewing on Facebook (but live is much more fun!)
(Note – this resource will continue to be updated)
Where can I learn about mandated reporting laws in Pennsylvania?