Foundry Day in Boiling Springs will be held this year on Saturday, June 2 and UUCV will be very visible with both our Strawberry Shortcake Booth right in the middle of the action as well as our yardsale on the lawn at UUCV.
These are both successful fundraisers and take a lot of volunteers. Please help where you can. There are sign up sheets in the social hall.
- Bake Shortcakes
- Slice & Dice Strawberries
- Work a short 2 hour shift during the festival (between 9 – 4)
- Help with set-up or tear-down
- A truck is needed to transport tables, coolers to and from our booth
- Bring in your gently used items (NO outdated electronics, clothes or shoes)
- Good sellers – household items, dishes, artwork, toys, books, baby items, tools, knick knacks
- Help sort and price the items
- Help carry the items the morning of the yardsale out to the tables
- Workers for the yardsale
- Clean-up crew
- Need trucks or vans to help transport leftover items to local charities
Again, these events will only be successful with your help! Sign up in the Social Hall or contact Pam in the office firstname.lastname@example.org 717/249-8944 to be added to the list of where you can help out. Additional Strawberry Shortcake questions can also be directed to Emily Crutcher email@example.com and yardsale questions should go to Ellen Buller firstname.lastname@example.org